574 Hamilton Road Rural Sections Subdivision
Web Reference: SCAU00197
Lots 2-10, 574 Hamilton Road, Fairlie, Mackenzie
- Lots 2-10, 574 Hamilton Road, Fairlie
This new subdivision offers a fantastic opportunity to secure one of these unique sections.
Land like this is very rare for the Fairlie area and offers buyers
• Excellent location
• Affordable land
• 360-degree views
• Flat land with excellent building platforms
• 8 sections Subdivision available. Lot 9 sections under offer (All prices inc gst)
• Lot 2 6270smq over half a hectare Road Frontage section Priced at $180,000
• Lot 3 62700sqm over half a hectare Road Frontage section Priced at $180,000
• Lot 4 1.34ha 13,400sqm Priced at $195,000
• Lot 5 1.25ha 12,500sqm Priced at $195,000
• Lot 6 1.25ha 12,500sqm Priced at $195000
• Lot 7 1.26ha 12,600sqm Priced at $195,000
• Lot 8 .7950ha 7,950smq Priced at $195,000
• Lot 9 1.100ha 11,000sqm under offer
There are only 7 of 9 sections left available to purchase and are priced to sell.
Located within 6 km from the centre of Fairlie, set on rural land, fantastic views of the surrounding mountains and farmland.
Sections of this size and in such a handy location do not come to the market very often.
The seller at the sellers cost will install water, power connections to the boundary of each section, and will erect post, netting and top wire fence on the boundaries of all sections.
Buyers at the buyers costs will need to install on the property their own water storage tank and pressure pump, and sewer system to meet Mackenzie District Council and Environment Canterbury compliance.
Subdivision Consent is subject to Mackenzie District Council and Environment Canterbury approval and new titles being approved and issued.
|Land Area||5000 m2|
|Fences||Post and Netting with top wire|
|Primary School||Fairlie, St Josephs Catholic Primary|
|Primary School Bus||At Gate|
|Secondary School||Mackenzie College|
|Water Supply||Allandale water scheme and wells|