Did Lockdown See You Dreaming Of More Space?
If having a lifestyle block is your dream then you need to get your offer in on this 2.5 Acre section ASAP. Section is flat with two new sides of fencing.
- 12 Mcconnell Street, Mataura
Sheep And Beef Unit
With five generations of family history, the team are ready for the next and new chapter. The vendors are signed up on their exciting new farm and want to sell to complete their purchase. A true sheep and beef unit with all the key ingredients to ensure consistent, reliable and sustainable production for the future. We...
- 87 Landslip Road, Waipahi
Vendors Are Signed Up On Their Next!
Located handy to Gore, this block is steadily being improved through pasture renewal and drainage installation to steer it in the right direction. In two titles with road access around it on three sides, this will be a great local addition or stepping stone in an area with very limited opportunity. The vendors are moti...
- 98 Burnetts Hill Road, Waikaka Valley
Make Us An Offer!
• Lifestyle block • Well set up lifestyle block with fenced lanes to all paddocks leading to and from the sheds • Water troughs to all except one paddock • Very tidy and well maintained • Duck pond and maimai • Recreational hunting with deer and pigs close by in the Blue Mountains • Outstanding home...
- 11 Watties Road, Conical Hill
Dairy Conversion/sheep, Beef & Grazing
A very unique opportunity presents itself to the market. This versatile property has a current consent to convert to a 685 cow dairy farm. This is unheard of in today's market and does not in any way limit your chosen land use. The balance of the land is the strength and key to providing the varying land uses that this...
- 1086 And 1187 Crawford Road, Waikana
Mixed Cropping & Finishing Unit
This 80 hectare unit is a versatile farm under its present regime with the mixed cereal cropping finishing policy. The farm has a nice feel to it, the easy rolling contour coupled with its warm northerly aspect make the farm appealing. The strong reliable soils ensure consistent grass and crop growth throughout the sea...
- 343 Reid Hill Road, Waikoikoi
A Cracker First Farm
This 400 cow dairy unit produced 161,006kg MS in the 2019/20 season from a System 2 farming policy making for a very profitable operation. Not overcapitalised, there is a good 30 aside herringbone shed with a 400 cow yard, calf rearing facilities for up to 200 calves, good implement sheds and three tidy homes that ...
- 428 Wairuna Settlement Road, Popotunoa